Senior Auditor [SA - Kiev]
- Responsible for the day to day running of assignments
- Serve various types of engagements such as international referred audit work as well as acquisition, due diligence or accounting, legal and tax services
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with client during the assignment. Carry out work to a high technical standard
- Assume a supervision of assistants and trainees when necessary: conduct timely performance reviews and provide them with counselling
- Involvement in training of student trainees
- Reporting to managers
- Experience in corporate assignments and IFRS matters at least 2-3 year experience in a reputable audit firm
- Willingness and ability to travel to client locations
- Communication skills (written and oral) required to provide leadership and mentoring to staff, seniors and managers
- Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide distinguished client service
- Interpersonal skills, strong presentation skills, and motivated by challenging assignments
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Computer-literacy skills
- Good knowledge in English. Another foreign language would be a + (e.g. German)
You might be required to travel in the regions to meet our clients.
- Training through internal training sessions (within the Company or the Mazars network) combined with an on-the-job training.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- Professional and motivating work environment.
- Opportunity to obtain the qualification of a certified auditor (after graduating ACCA).
- Career opportunities will be discussed in detail during personal interviews.
As soon as possible.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Click on the line below