Mazars can review your completed accounts and comply with banking covenants and reporting assignments. Our clients include vendors, purchasers and financiers.
We work closely with our clients to understand the main drivers behind the deal and their long term strategic aims. We can tailor our services to your unique transaction while complying with regulations and respecting demands for confidentiality and ethical conduct.
Mergers and acquisitions
During your acquisition you may want to look at any issue surrounding your target company, evaluate its past results and projected performance, find out possible risks to the transaction or understand how an acquisition price is determined.
Mazars can help you:
- Gain understanding of your target company performance,
- Identify and analyse key value drivers behind the acquisition price,
- Identify potential risks,
- Maximise financial and tax positions,
- Help draft and implement price adjustment and warranty and indemnity clauses,
- Conduct a post-acquisition audit preparing your opening balance sheet.
Mazars can assist you with every transaction, whether it is refinancing, restructuring or an acquisition.
Combining our cross-border transaction experience and local tax knowledge, we will ensure that you make well-considered decisions and deal with the tax implications in the best way possible.