Facts and Figures
Mazars is an international integrated and independent partnership operating in 89 countries worldwide.
- Mazars also has correspondents and representative offices that give the capacity to serve clients to the same high quality standards in a further 19 countries.
- The Group draws on the expertise of 23,000 professionals.
- Mazars is the 5th largest firm in six countries (including France), the 6th largest in five countries (including The Netherlands) and the 7th largest in three countries (including Ireland).
- The Group is currently expanding outside Europe: Africa, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Mazars acts for 17% of the FTS Euro first 100 Index.
- Mazars audits more FT Global 500 companies than any non - Big Four firm.
- Globally, Mazars audits over 250 companies on 16 different stock exchanges.