Start your career with Mazars: interview of our HR
Yulia Sytnik, HR Manager in Mazars Ukraine gave an interview for students’ organization "STUD POINT" for the project #27_colors_of_employer, which has an aim to explain more about recruitment policies of the companies and how to be successful when applying for the internship programs.
“Do you know exactly what you want to do in your life? Figures and communication - is it something that has always attracted you? Do you want to work in an international company? So join Mazars, the company, where career growth and personal development are possible for everyone!”
Reading the article, you will find the answers to the following questions:
- How Mazars keeps positions and continues its development even in such unstable economic situation?
- What are the conditions for successful passing of all stages of recruitment process? How to join Mazars?
- Are there any programs or internships for the graduates or for the last year students?
- Which specializations have more interest for Mazars?
- Ideal candidate to hire, etc..
Answers to these and many other interesting questions you may find by following the link:
Enjoy your reading!