Consultant, Data Analytics, Kyiv
Do you want to join a team that?
• Is an international team in terms of thinking and mindset. We think out of the box when it comes to digital solutions and offerings which are not restricted to accounting/auditing data. Candidates will work on a different variety of problems sets in business areas like functional, operational, risk, etc.
• Is in a digital transformation phase, the reason why this role becomes more challenging in terms of out of the box thinking for effective and efficient product delivery to the client. Potential candidates who love and live challenges are encouraged to apply for this role.
If this excites you, we want you aboard in this digital transformation journey.
We are looking for Consultant to join our growing team of data analytics experts and manage the processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modelling and analysis.
Our ideal candidate will:
- have a knack for seeing solutions in data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our company.
- work closely across the digital team to implement high-quality, data-driven decisions.
- use data modelling, predictive modelling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from company data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes.
- apply their exhaustive knowledge of data analysis to solving real-world problems faced by our company and finding opportunities for improvement across multiple projects, teams and business units.
- be able to adapt to the technologies as per the project demands, keeping in mind that not all the time he/she will work on complex data sources, most of the times it will be simple data sources but the value that needs to be driven out will be of high importance.
- The candidate is expected to take up assignments and projects with minimal supervision and must have shown demonstrated skills and desired motivation for this role.
Soft skills requirements
- Interpersonal skills; the ability to build client relationships with a foundation of trust and responsibility.
- Analytical skills; the ability to think critically, research and solve problems.
- Attention to detail and strong time-management skills.
- Commitment to self-development & learning.
If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity.
Technical and Academic Requirements
Strong academic performance is important. However, we understand things don’t always go to plan – so if you don’t meet our minimum requirements, please let us know if you have any exceptional achievements or extenuating circumstances which affected your results.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in mathematics, Statistics, Data Science or similar degree.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience with common data science toolkits such as Python, SAS etc.
- A similar amount of experience with data visualisation tools, such as Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive and MS access.
- Applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc. good to have.
- Working knowledge of product life cycle will be good to have.
- Full English proficiency (speaking, reading & writing).
- A strong team player, able to work in a dynamic, international environment with different disciplines.
To apply for this job, fill out our website form APPLY FOR A JOB .