We are looking for an IT Auditor to reinforce our Audit Team.
In your mission, the following areas should be covered and developed:
- IT audit
- IT Advisory
- IT Strategy & Governance
- Cyber Risk Management & Data Privacy
- IT transformations
- IT General Controls & Automated Controls
- Data Analytics & Technology Audit
- IT Controls Reporting
- Review of GDPR compliance
- Experience in IT Audit at least 1-2 years in a reputable audit firm
- Experience in performing ITGC review for at least one key application such as SAP or Oracle, and standard software such as 1C
- Knowledge of IT operations, security technology, network equipment and business applications
- Good knowledge of risk management and internal audit practice
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Strong managerial, planning and report writing skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written English (German would be a plus)
You might be required to travel in the regions to meet our clients.
- Training through internal training sessions (within the Company or the Mazars network) combined with an on-the-job training.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- A young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.
- Career opportunities will be discussed in detail during personal interviews.
To apply for this job, fill out our website form APPLY FOR A JOB