Junior Accountant [JAOS-Lviv]
To hire an experienced person immediately operational on accounting, outsourcing and legislation data base to assist outsourcing department
- Assist to register the day to day running of all of accounting postings
- Assist the accountants in various types of engagements such as
- Book keeping in compliance with Ukrainian Accounting Rules
- Payroll for Ukrainian employees
- Carry out work with all technical standards
- Assume the accountant's duties at a first phases.
- Filing tax and other returns to tax administration and social funds.
- 1-2 years work experience as an Accountant Assistant
- Computer-literacy skills (including 1C 8 imperatively)
- Interpersonal skills, strong presentation skills, and motivated by challenging assignments
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Organisational and other capabilities
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Knowledge of English
- Training through internal training sessions (within the Company or the Mazars network) combined with an on-the-job training.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- A young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.
- Career opportunities will be discussed in detail during personal interviews.
- Medical insurance after trial period.
- Partly compensation for children’s medical insurance and annual sport subscriptions after trial period.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on button below