To support the Partners in developing the audit team in Kyiv through the delivery of high quality audit services to clients, working as part of a team to develop and inspire the team and be involved in new business win.
- Developing an audit team, ensuring the team complete in a timely manner within budget
- People management – coaching, feedback, performance management, training and development, engaging high performing teams
- The role holder will show vision and strategic perspective
- Responds to the needs of the client and staff
- Business development, including working with colleagues in other teams
- Act as a point of contact for both senior management and client
- Can deliver confident and clear presentations of service features and benefits to clients
- Ensures that the services provided are genuinely appropriate for the client
- Providing advice to audit and/or client management
- Being a technical expert for the audit department
- Managing audit assignments from planning through to finalisation of reports in line with agreed timescales
- Controlling time spent and monitoring actual time with the budget
- Build strong working relationships with clients
- Maintain control and stability under pressure whilst recognising the deadline or urgency to be dealt with.
- Holds significant external audit experience at manager or senior manager level, leading audit teams with strong levels of technical expertise
- People management experience
- Business development experience
- Owns strong relationship management ability
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills required
- ACCA Qualification
- Advanced English language skills, other language is a plus.
To apply for this job, fill out our website form APPLY FOR A JOB