Senior Auditor, Kyiv
To hire a senior immediately operational on clients assignments
Strong involvement required but potential for fast career development in an international environment
- Responsible for the day to day running of assignments
- Serve various types of engagements such as international referred audit work as well as acquisition, due diligence or accounting, legal and tax services
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with client during the assignment. Carry out work to a high technical standard
- Assume a supervision of assistants and trainees when necessary: conduct timely performance reviews and provide them with counselling
- Involvement in training of student trainees
- Reporting to managers
- Experience in corporate assignments and IFRS matters at least 2-3 year experience in a reputable audit firm
- Willingness and ability to travel to client locations
- Communication skills (written and oral) required to provide leadership and mentoring to staff, seniors and managers
- Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide distinguished client service
- Interpersonal skills, strong presentation skills, and motivated by challenging assignments
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Computer-literacy skills
- Good knowledge in English. Another foreign language would be a + (e.g. German)
You might be required to travel in the regions to meet our clients.
- Training through internal training sessions (within the Company or the Mazars network) combined with an on-the-job training.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- Professional and motivating work environment.
- Opportunity to obtain the qualification of a certified auditor (after graduating ACCA).
- Career opportunities will be discussed in detail during personal interviews.
As soon as possible
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job, fill out our website form APPLY FOR A JOB