Mazars is a team of professionals and like-minded individuals who care about mutual assistance, integrity, responsibility and fairness. A team that values initiative, proactiveness and a desire to grow.
Each of our employees is an integral part of the big heart of Mazars, which will gladly welcome the Senior Tax Consultant to our Tax team who has the same values as we do.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM YOU:
- Will join an atmosphere of development, initiative, entrepreneurial spirit and innovation
- Will work in the team of professionals
- Will gain the experience in projects of different industries and sizes
- Will have a perfect opportunity to develop the ability to communicate with clients from different levels
- Will be able to improve oral and written English skills
- And, of course, will dive into our international community of professionals in the finance field
WHAT WE OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES:
- Work-life balance - it's our reality
- Official employment
- Employee Medical insurance and partial coverage of medical insurance for children
- 50% refund of the cost of the sport subscription
- Ongoing support of professional and personal development
- Participation in various corporate events
- Cool and really friendly team, nice working atmosphere and good team interaction
- Career prospects
- Competitive salary
WHAT KIND OF PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have 3+ year experience, including 2+ years in an audit or law firm
- Good knowledge in finance and accounting / prior experience in audit would be a +
- Advanced in English. Another foreign language would be a + (French or German)
- Willingness and ability to travel to client locations
- Communication skills (written and oral) required to provide leadership and mentoring to staff
- Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide distinguished client service
- Interpersonal skills, strong presentation skills, and motivated by challenging assignments
- Autonomy and initiative skills, organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to work in a team environment
You will be working on various types of assignments:
- Tax consultations
- Due diligences
- Tax reviews
And on a large scope of matters:
- General Corporate tax (CPT, VAT, etc)
- Expatriate taxes
- Agricultural system
- Transnational optimizations
In addition, time will also be devoted to internal functions:
- Involvement in training and coaching of staff
- Involvement in department development and marketing initiatives
- Reporting to a management team of international and local partners
- Contact with Mazars peers for all transnational tax matters, seminars, etc
- Training through internal training sessions (within the Company or the Mazars network) combined with an on-the-job training.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- A young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.
- Career opportunities will be discussed in detail during personal interviews.
- Medical insurance after trial period
- Partly compensation for children's medical insurance and annual sport subscriptions
Looking forward to seeing your resumes, for application fill out our website form.