You will be working on various types of assignments:
• Tax consultations
• Due diligences
• Tax reviews
And on a large scope of matters:
• General Corporate tax (CPT, VAT, etc)
• Expatriate taxes
• Agricultural system
• Transnational optimizations
In addition, time will also be devoted to internal functions:
• Involvement in training and coaching of staff
• Involvement in department development and marketing initiatives
• Reporting to a management team of international and local partners
• Contact with Mazars peers for all transnational tax matters, seminars, etc
• At least 4 year experience, including 2-3 years in a reputable audit or law firm
• Good knowledge in finance and accounting / prior experience in audit would be a +
• Fluent in English. Another foreign language would be a + (French or German)
• Willingness and ability to travel to client locations
• Communication skills (written and oral) required to provide leadership and mentoring to staff
• Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide distinguished client service
• Interpersonal skills, strong presentation skills, and motivated by challenging assignments
• Autonomy and initiative skills, organisational and planning capabilities
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Training through internal training sessions (within the Company or the Mazars network) combined with an on-the-job training.
• A varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
• A young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.
• Career opportunities will be discussed in detail during personal interviews.
• Medical insurance after trial period
• Partly compensation for children’s medical insurance and annual sport subscriptions
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on button below