BEPS WEBINAR SERIES: TAX REFORM OVERVIEW
From June 16 to 19 of June 2020, Mazars Ukraine held a series of meetings dedicated to the adoption of anti-BEPS Law (Law No 466-IX) in Ukraine.
Thanks to Mazars expert Maria Pasika and to all active participants. It was informative and useful.
During the webinars with business representatives we:
- considered the most important legislative changes and talked about their impact on the established business model;
- discussed the importance of "filling" foreign companies and confirming the business purpose in transactions with non-residents;
- highlighted the new rules of taxation of permanent missions and talked about controversial issues "transitional" period;
- talked about the new requirements for reporting to the TP;
- highlighted the importance of preparing a business to changes in advance.
Mazars is in touch with you! New ideas and their implementation are ahead.