BPO and SSC in Central Europe: at the cross-roads of internal and external resources
Warsaw, 6-7 October 2016, Hotel Sofitel Victoria
The two days consist of a comprehensive programme of panel discussions and presentations with participation from representatives of the International Association of Financial Executives Institutes (IAFEI), the Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL), Pro Progressio, Mazars experts and the CEOs and CFOs of companies with an established presence within Central and Eastern Europe who will share their experience on:
- Outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe in 2016: state of affairs and comparison with other regions of the world
- Focus on the outsourcing sector in Poland and Romania
- Setting up and running shared-service centers
- Being global without losing local – the problem of national compliance
- Getting you started on the right foot with a global BPO or SSC project
On the 7th October 2016, we invite you to attend the French Touch Gala in the Warsaw Grand Theatre. Detailed information about the French Touch Gala can be found in the brochure available for download below.
Please note that this brochure is subject to regular revision in the run-up to the Forum. Please check back here for the latest content available.
- The Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL)
- Deutsch-Polnische Industrie-und Handelskammer (AHK)
- British Polish Chamber of Commerce (BPCC)
- CCI France Pologne (CCIFP)
- Association Nationale des Directeurs Financiers et de Contrôle de Gestion (DFCG)
- International Association of Financial Executives Institutes (IAFEI)
- PRO PROGRESSIO Group
- Scandinavian-Polish Chamber of Commerce (SPCC)
- Association France-Pologne
- Union des Français de l’Etranger
- Outsourcing & More
- Outsourcing Portal
- CEE Shared Services and Outsourcing Directory
- CEE Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards
- Deutscher Outsourcing Verband e.V
- Outsourcing Journal
Why attend the Forum?
"CFOs and their teams must stay ahead of economic changes, seek profitable development in established markets and those with growth potential, and constantly expand their knowledge. This conference lets them interact with key business leaders in BPO/SSC, maximising their potential." - Armand Angeli, President of IAFEI, EMEA, DFCG, Chairman of DFCG Shared Services & Outsourcing Committee
- Learn best practices and testimonials from large companies
- Meet your peers – networking
- Get a better understanding of how to do business in Central and Eastern Europe
Who should attend?
CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Operations Directors, Strategy Directors, IT Directors, Outsourcing Directors from multinational companies with outsourcing and location requirements, and CEOs, COOs, CFOs from SSC and BPO companies with an established presence in Central and Eastern Europe.
Please note that the conference is free of charge. However, you are kindly requested to register before 23 September 2016 by completing the registration form and submit here. Places are limited so you are advised to register as soon as possible.