CEE Webinar: Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in the current context
On the 4th of June, at 11 am we invites you to take part in the webinar "CEE Webinar: Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in the current context"
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) is a technology for automating business processes by using software robots. They are actually digital employees, who can relieve your team of repetitive activities.
Our colleagues, Martin Váross and Rudolf Vido, from the global Mazars competence centre for RPA and related technologies, which implements projects in CEE and other countries, will guide you through the webinar together with the guest speaker from UiPath, Bogdan Alangiu.
The goal of our webinar will be:
- Introduce RPA and show how quickly and easily it can be introduced in your company
- Explain how to RPA might help in the context of COVID-19 crisis challenges, including getting back to profit by achieving better operational efficiencies
- Demonstrate the seamless and quick deployment of RPA as a service, without the need for maintenance by your IT
- Introduce the global RPA platform leader UiPath.
Our clients use RPA mainly for:
- automation of repetitive tasks
- reduction of errors and
- enabling employees to focus on higher value-added tasks.
They achieve increased productivity as well as customer and employee satisfaction with a typical return on investment below 1 year, while bots can be deployed in a couple of weeks.
Time: 11.00 – 12.00 (EET)
We are looking forward to you at our online meeting.