With more and more changes to financial regulations occurring, audit remains an important process to ensure trust and maintain ethical standards.
Mazars will always provide:
- A focused approach to the audit
- The skills that are relevant to your industry sector
- Excellent organisation skills
- An effective control structure
- Analysis of the most complex accounting processes in an economic context
- Every assignment will be overseen by the partner in charge who is in total responsible for the client. This partner will always be your main contact point within Mazars.
- Ongoing communication with your company and management is part of our approach. We want you to be totally informed and in control of all the stages during our assignment so that you have the opportunity to ask questions or make adjustments in the process whenever you want to.
Mazars will check that your accounting and financial information maintains consistency and transparency. Our specialist sector teams will focus on your specific industry’s needs – your strategy, operations and finances - because we want to establish a long-term working relationship with you.
Does your organisation need some support with the increasing demands of accounting standards? We will make sure that you meet International Accounting Standards (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) in your year-end accounts. To meet these requirements we will provide:
- Audit of statutory and IFRS financial statements;
- Audit and limited review of reporting packages prepared under group specific accounting rules for the consolidation purposes;
- Audit of other financial information
LLC "Audit firm "Mazars Ukraine"" conducted mandatory audit during previous calendar year to:
- PJSC "KFSW Stolichnyy"
- PJSC "Air Liquide"
- PJSC "Graphia"