Dmitriy Belianskiy Partner, Head of Accounting Outsourcing
- Dmitriy has 15 years of experience.
- Dmitriy joined Mazars Ukraine in April 2013 as a Head of Outsourcing Department.
- Prior to that for 6 years Dmitriy worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers and took part in audit of production, telecommunication, mining and FMCG companies as well as participated in internal controls review engagements and due diligences.
- Since joining Mazars Dmitriy takes an active part in accounting and consulting projects. Thanks to his earlier experience in audit, he also has a profound and practical knowledge of local and international accounting standards and tax legislation.
- He manages a team of professionals who deliver a wide range of accounting and reporting services, such as bookkeeping, monthly reporting in accordance with the IFRS or national GAAP (in particular, Ukrainian, French and US GAAP), tax compliance, payroll outsourcing, etc. for international clients and their subsidiaries in Ukraine.
Education and qualification
- Kiev National Economic University: Master of International Economics
- ACCA qualified (UK) since 2011
- Ukrainian certified auditor (series А)
- MBA holder at Kyiv School of Economy
- Fellow of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA, UK)