Oleksandra Chorna Manager, AOS department
- Oleksandra has a wide experience in accounting and reporting, business analysis and financial consulting. In her current position, Oleksandra is responsible for supervising client projects and key technical issues as well as leading the team of accountants.
- Oleksandra has an extensive experience in full scope bookkeeping of enterprises that operate in retail/wholesale sector, production and service industries, etc.
- As an experienced consultant Oleksandra was engaged in implementation of accounting software from scratch, automatization and optimization of corporate reporting and simultaneous bookkeeping of several companies. She is also experienced in tax planning and optimisation, litigations with tax authorities as well as financial and performance analysis.
- Oleksandra is an author of a number of practical and theoretical publications on accounting and lecturer of “Tax” discipline in CAP certification.
Education and qualification
- East European University of Economics and Management: MA in Accounting and Audit
- Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR)
- 1C certificate