Yulia Zaprudska Head of HR and Strategy
- Having joined Mazars in 2010, Yulia has built her entire career at the company. She has become a true Mazarian, always looking for new challenges and growth opportunities for both herself and Mazars. Over the years, she has helped grow her first department Support Function into five great teams: HR, Marketing & Business Development, Office Management, IT and Finance.
- In 2015, Yulia participated in the first HR International Mobility program for the Paris office. Within this international exchange program, she joined the local HR teams being deeply involved in all HR projects from recruitment, internal communication to University relations standpoint and many other.
- As the HR & Strategy Leader in Ukraine, Yulia brings global HR strategy to Mazars Ukrainian team. As part of the Management Board, she elevates the strategic role of HR and actively participates in the company development.
- As the HR Coordinator for the Central and Eastern Europe region (CEE), Yulia works closely with each of the 12 countries and the HR Group team, ensures sharing of best practices, and oversees HR CEE strategy implementation.
- Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, Kyiv, Ukraine. Faculty of Economics, Management and Law. Master's degree in Foreign Economic Activity Management.
- University of Clermont Ferrand 1, Auvergne, France. Faculty of Economics, Management and Law. Master’s degree in Management of small and middle business enterprises.
- From 2020 Yulia leads HR Committee at Franco-Ukrainian Chamberof Commerce in Ukraine (CCIFU)