Whether you are a French company seeking your next global opportunity or an international business looking to expand in France, you can rely on Mazars to help you make the right business decisions and successfully manage your investment.
With our deep understanding of the French business environment and culture, we support multi-national clients in setting up their business in France with audit, tax and advisory services. At the same time, we accompany French clients in their international development in more than 90 countries thanks to our global integrated partnership and our dedicated French desks.
Our seamless integration means that you will benefit from a single point of contact and same methodologies everywhere, guaranteeing a tailor-made and cost-effective service as well as flexible, rapid, and efficient coordination between your team and our bilingual experts in France and other offices.
To succeed in your international development, you must anticipate organisational, operational and financial challenges. The audit, advisory and tax experts who work on our French desks understand local specifics and global markets. They bridge the gap and overcome difficulties often experienced when doing business in France and abroad by providing custom-made services wherever and whenever you need it.
Our French desks around the world
To support your business, Mazars mobilises professionals in France as well as bilingual and bicultural experts with local expertise in more than 50 countries around the world. These teams are familiar with local systems and public support measures and will support you whether you are looking to export from or invest in France.
- Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Cameroon, Congo – RDC, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mauritius, Morocco, Senegal, South Africa, Tunisia
- Asia Pacific: Australia, China - Mainland, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Vietnam
- Europe: Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, UK
- Latin America and the Caribbean: Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico
- Middle-East: Israel, Lebanon, Qatar, United Arab Emirates
- North America: Canada, US
Mazars has partnered with a number of trade development organisations to bring you the best support as well as perspectives on how to do business abroad and promote the attractiveness of France. Many of our experts are French Foreign Trade Advisors and have developed close relationships with key players in the French economic community.