Meeting regulatory, legal and entity governance obligations is an increasingly important and time-consuming task. Ensuring compliance is a priority for all companies, but it can put a strain on your resources. Our corporate secretarial teams can manage all your compliance milestones, allowing your team to focus on their core duties.
Most companies work hard to comply with the legal and regulatory frameworks where they operate. But a shifting regime of rules and regulations can put a strain on in-house teams as they try to stay on top of new developments across other jurisdictions.
Companies that are able to keep up with their statutory compliance obligations often benefit from improved performance and are able to better control procedures and processes in their business. Secretarial support can be critical to reducing risks and limiting exposure to the costs of compliance default, such as fines, prosecution, or director disqualifications.
At Mazars, we take care of every aspect of your corporate secretarial requirements in every jurisdiction in which you operate. We take pride in the knowledge that by helping you stay compliant we play a part in helping you flourish. The advice and support of our dedicated professionals will ensure you are able to meet and exceed your compliance obligations.
- Preparation of minutes of general meetings and management of the register of minutes
- Drafting, updating, and maintaining statutory documents
- Development of templates of regulations on the Supervisory Board, Directorate, and other internal corporate documents
- Organization of general meetings, including annual meetings
- Drafting corporate agreements and LLC agreements
- Consulting company shareholders on their rights and obligations
Members of our team have built up decades of experience and are highly qualified to provide our clients with corporate secretarial services.