Businesses face a complex operating environment where legal obligations in all jurisdictions are constantly evolving. Keeping track of Ukrainian legislation and international regulations is resource-heavy and requires vigilance. Our team offers practical knowledge that will help you navigate legislative changes and stay up-to-date with legal requirements and compliance.
With companies doing more business across borders and opening international subsidiaries, legal and regulatory compliance matters are gaining prominence. Most international businesses put great effort into complying with local and international rules.
At Mazars, we offer an international network of legal, tax, corporate and regulatory experts who can provide you with advice and guidance on regulatory compliance in the jurisdictions that matter to you. As an international business, we offer knowledge of the markets where you operate and close working relationships with regulatory bodies. Working together as one team, we believe in providing advice and guidance through a collaborative and pragmatic approach.
We can support you with:
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Legal sanity checks and yearly follow-up of legal requirements for all your subsidiaries
- Consulting on currency legislation
- Consulting on compliance with the requirements of the legislation on financial monitoring
- Consulting on compliance with the requirements of the legislation on personal data protection
- Legal due diligence and risk analysis
- Development and analysis of internal rules and policies for their compliance with the current legislation