The Covid-19 virus has caused a number of problems in the field of health care and has affected both personal and business life. To support your business in times of instability, Mazars has involved experts from different service lines who are ready to address crisis issues.
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, WE ANSWER:
Experts: Denys Shendryk, Natalia Kirsenko
- Is company director unable to sign documents?
- Do partners insist on changing the terms of cooperation under contracts?
- Do you want to make changes to your obligations (such as rent) or are unable to meet them?
- Do not foreign workers have enough time to complete the necessary procedures in the Ukrainian public authorities?
- Do you plan to use temporary exemptions from taxs, but need some help to assess your situation and tax risks?
- Don't you have enough time to keep up with COVID-19 news, updates and clarifications?
PAYROLL AND HR
Expert: Tetiana Feshchuk
- How to transfer workers to part-time or shorter working days urgently?
- Rights and obligations of the employer and employee during the quarantine period.
- Possible options for the employment relationship in connection with the suspension of the company`s work.
- Payroll and taxes - benefits and compensation in accordance with the updated legislation.
Expert: Olexiy Larionov
- How to restructure credit debt? Where to start?
- How to plan cash flow in conditions of worsening of the customer payment discipline?
- Managing the working capital of the company
- How to review a business model or strategy of a company or to make unpopular decisions
- Expedited business / company selling (assistance in conducting due diligence on both buyer and seller side).
Do you have a question or want to discuss details? Contact your consultant or mentioned expert or fill out the form.
Mazars will help you overcome the challenges of this new and difficult time. Together we are stronger and ready for a wave of change.