Denys Shendryk Director, Head of Tax and Legal
- Denys has 13 years of experience in tax consulting, serving Ukrainian and international clients.
- Prior to joining Mazars in 2020, Denys worked at PwC leading Indirect tax and international trade practice. He was in charge of consulting businesses on VAT, excise, international trade and logistic issues, advising Ukrainian Government on efficiency and control improvement.
- He worked for State Customs Service of Ukraine as a Deputy Head (2019-2020) and Head of the Customs Audit division (2003-2007).
- Denys has been elected as a Co-chair of Customs Committee of European Business Association (EBA) in the periods 2012-2013, 2015-2019 and assisted clients in negotiation with Ukrainian authorities and helped business community to lobby their interests.
- His experience includes management and execution of complex projects in Ukraine involving cross-border investment, supply of goods and services with exemptions from Ukrainian taxes and duties, realization of the Profit Sharing Agreements and development of the tax and customs legislation.
- Tax consulting
- Tax audit, tax review
- Transfer pricing
- VAT and Excise
- International trade
Education and qualification
- Ukrainian Academy of the State Customs Service of Ukraine, Specialist in Economy
- Member of UNIC Tax Expert Group